The mission of Manhattan Academy for Arts and Language is to provide a quality education to English Language Learners through the integration of the arts and academic subjects. Students learn core academic subjects through the inclusion of the fine and performing arts in their classrooms.
Our educators, families, community partnerships, literacy partners, and school leaders all contribute to students' academic development and personal growth.
- Develop academically through integration of academics and the arts
- Value education striving for excellence in classroom and community
- Express honesty in all relations - families, teachers and peers
- Cultivate self-awareness through learning and experience
- Strive for a post-secondary education